• Dragus Adventure Park is a private park and we reserve the right to select our clientele.
• The management has the right to exclude any person from the park that do not respect security rules imposed. without a refund. In bad weather situations, the park management may interrupt the activity.
• The damage of equipment, made available for use in the park, from failure to follow the use instruction, will be paid by the guilty person.
• All participants in park activities must have health insurance. Once with the ticket purchase, all customers must agree entirely with the park rules.
• This applies to all our activities. Access on climbing routes is made with full protective clothing (harness, helmet, carabiners, pulleys, gloves) and only after a training session with our park staff.
• Instructions, before entering on any route, techniques and use of personal protective equipment are required for each participant. Participants must follow all instructions.
• The initiation trail is mandatory and all participants are responsible for strict following of security instructions.
• The most important rule of security is to remain permanently hooked from cables with your safety rifles.
• In order to have permanent safety, rifles must be permanently connected to the steel cable for insurance.
• The slides on zip-lines can not be started by jumping and is strictly prohibited hand gripping the steel cable until you stop moving.
• After completing the initiation trail all participants may use all routes on their own will.
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen goods in the park area.
• The harness can not borrow or exchange with another person.
• For childrens, the consent must be expressed by the adults who accompany them.